GAME DESIGNER (Casual, Hyper Casual game)
– Create detailed Game Design Documents for products from gameplay, level design,… to the user experience and interface.
– Design mechanics, game rules and make sure everything is properly balanced.
– Create levels, missions,… to create the best experience for players with creative, addictive gameplay.
– Create levels, missions,… to create the best experience for players with
creative, addictive gameplay.
– Participate in analyzing, evaluating, optimizing products according to the chart.
– Build a game story (if any) that fits product goals and is approved by the Product Manager.
– Update, research, market analysis, provide prototypes to drive innovative ideas.
– 1-2 years of experience in designing puzzle, hyper-casual, casual games.
– Good thinking, creative, and mathematical logic skills.
– Experience in analyzing, evaluating, and optimizing games.
– Love playing games, want to develop a career in the game industry.
– Open, actively communicate, interact and combine work with teammates.
– Reading English material well is an advantage.
How To Apply Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com